3 months ago
We are recruiting for an Administration Assistant for our client based in Exeter.
The successful candidate will support the branch/desk in all aspects of administration and as the role evolves, to provide support to the Investment Managers in some aspects of looking after the clients, including help with day to day dealing instructions and handling all types of queries from clients and the back office. In this role the person will help with all matters relating to the branch business as their level of experience and expertise grow.
• Responsible for providing high level support to the team of Investment Managers, ensuring the smooth running of the department on a day to day basis.
• Providing full range of administrative services including typing of correspondence, maintenance of Word and Excel databases, filing and scanning and helping out with general office administration.
• Audio Typing
• Processing invoices and maintaining records.
• Ensuring valuations are produced and despatched to clients within regulatory timescales.
• Liaison with clients, registrars, intermediaries, solicitors; making appointments
• Assisting the broker with following up potential new client connections and ensuring that the necessary forms are completed and fully processed.
• Personal compliance with all regulatory issues and promotion of a compliance culture throughout the department.
• A background in financial services would be advantageous, but is not essential.
• Good numeracy skills
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Previous office experience is essential as are proven secretarial skills.
• A strong team ethic is important as is a degree of flexibility.
• The ability to work under pressure whilst remaining highly organised and efficient is key.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established organisation and develop your skills and experience. If you are interested, please submit your cv and for further information please contact Natasha on.
17 days ago
only 4 days until close