8 months ago
Are you looking for a new challenge with a UK leader?
Do you have administration experience and have excellent attention to detail?
This could be the role for you:
My client was established in 1958 and to date has manufactured well over half a million trailers. Based across North Wales, they have also newly opened a £5million development site in Sandycroft, Flintshire, making a total of four advanced manufacturing sites. Operating on a Global scale, they sell their trailers through their Distributor network based all over the UK, Europe and as far as Australia and New Zealand.
As the company continues to grow, we have exciting opportunities for applicants to join their multi-skilled Administration Team.
They are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals from any discipline, to join their team, where you will be challenged to undertake a variety of tasks making a significant contribution and have genuine impact to high level decision making.
Successful candidates will have:
• Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
• An analytical mind and logical approach to problem solving
• A keen eye for detail and results focused
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Professional attitude and the desire to succeed
• Flexibility and enthusiasm to develop new skills
• Highly proficient IT skills; especially in using Spreadsheets.
• Ability to work autonomously and be a strong team player in a fast-paced working environment.
Interested in this role?
Click apply now!
Title: Admin Assistants
Location: Sandycroft, Deeside