29 days ago
This company is one of the world's leading international mail, shipping and distribution organisations, delivering their customers packages, parcels and documents to more than 200 destinations across the globe.
The position of Accounts Receivable Executive is responsible for creating and posting all customer invoices. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a satisfactory level. It is desirable that the successful candidate is someone who has previous experience in a finance role, but is not essential as training will be provided.
- To process and raise customer invoices, checking order numbers and weights. Ensure that all relevant costs are being billed on to the correct customers and that the correct VAT codes are used
- To download from the in house systems, check rates and upload / enter data in to sage to create invoices
- Ensure that Revenue protection measures are being adhered to
- Ensures that all supporting paperwork is despatched to customers on a monthly / Weekly basis and any discrepancies are recorded and dealt with expeditiously
- To download from the in house systems, check rates and upload/enter data in to sage to create invoices
- Deal with any queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with relevant departments regarding new and existing customer changes
- Assist with period end close down procedure and any other Ad Hoc tasks as required
- The job holder will need to demonstrate a good level of competency in Excel
- GCSE or equivalent at C grade for Maths and English
- Strong verbal and written skills are required
- Someone who is able to be flexible, particularly at month end
- You will be able to provide any financial information that may be required on time, accurate and to the agreed format
- Proactively develop monitoring and reporting methods within the departments as appropriate
- You are honest and reliable with a strong work ethic
- You must be able to manage time effectively to complete workloads and meet deadlines
- Be someone who is able to create, maintain and promote good working relationships
Their mission is to excel in every interaction with all of their customers. Their values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
They offer modern and fair employment conditions
22 days ago
only 6 days until close