My client is a well established business based in the heart of Salford Quays.
You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who is able to work on your own initiative to resolve internal and external queries or issues but also as part of a team to ensure deadlines and SLA's are met
You will be responsible for:
* Prompt payment of invoices due
* Entering data such as invoices on to the system
* Maintain relationships with clients
* Meet supplier demands offering a best in class service.
* Process accruals and adjustments accurately and accordingly
What they are looking for:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Finance graduate (preferable)
* Great numerical and analytical skills
* Demonstrate adaptability to keep up with changes in the business
* A willingness to learn and pursue a programme of personal development
* Strong excel skills
You will receive 25 days holiday (pro rata depending on length of contract). A very competitive pension plan and a free gym membership.
Please apply if you are interested!
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.