4 months ago
Accounts Office Administrator
Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8RH
As one of the UK’s leading independent providers of business security systems, our client is dedicated to providing excellent products along with customer care to organisations seeking high quality business security systems and business alarms. They offer a wide range of solutions, including High Definition CCTV cameras and monitored alarm systems.
Ideally applicants will already be working in a finance environment or will be interested in developing a career in an accounts office.
The role is not limited to, but involves:
• Updating the Purchase Ledger using Sage software.
• Checking purchase orders against invoices on the Purchase Ledger.
• Raising sales invoices using our CRM
• Reconciling weekly expenses.
• Using Excel & Outlook.
• Assisting with general accounts office duties.
• Enthusiasm and drive to learn new skills and develop within the Department once established in the role.
• Good GCSE grades or equivalent (ideally grades A-C or 9-5 in English & Maths).
• A high degree of accuracy.
Our client offers:
• 37.5 hours per week, Mondays-Thursdays 8.30am - 5pm (60 minute lunch break), Fridays 8.30am - 4.30pm (30 minute lunch break).
• A salary of £16,500 - £18,000 per annum depending on Accounts experience.
• Workplace pension contributions.
• Perkbox incentives.
• 20 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays + an extra day off for your birthday.
To apply for this Accounts Office Administrator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close