about 1 month ago
LOCATION: Bognor Regis, West Sussex
JOB TITLE: Accounts Deputy Manager
SALARY & BENEFITS: Dependent on Experience
WORKING HOURS: Full Time
THE COMPANY: Hurst Managements are a Property Management / Investment Company based in Bognor Regis, West Sussex and is looking for an experienced Accounts Deputy Manager to join their growing team.
THE ROLE: To assist the Accounts Manager in the day to day running of accounts and support with multiple company account technical processes within the property investment sector.
• Assisting with Payroll and VAT returns
• Reconciling multiple bank statements
• Data entry and cash inputting
• To assist with any insurance claims
• Other General Ad Hoc admin and accountancy tasks
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate must have a full AAT qualification and must have worked in a similar type role. You must be able to undertake individual technical tasks as well as working as part of an established team. This may lead to a Management position for the successful candidate. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key skills and experience essential:-
• Previous experience working in a similar type role is essential
• You must have a full AAT qualification
• Must be able to carry out trial balance, Bank rec's, Creditor and debtors reconciliation
• Understand and manage accounting functions
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Accounts Deputy Manager position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Job reference: GJ2067