7 months ago
Accounts Controller, Chelmsford, Essex
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a prestigious UK's number one independent 4x4 dealership having been trading in the world's leading marques for over forty years based in Chelmsford Essex. Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Controller for their highly established and successful Automotive Dealership based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Candidates for this role need to be highly experience, at a high level within all areas of accounts. They will be reporting directly to our Executive Team, providing critical information regarding the company. We need someone who is able to confidently integrate themselves into a well-established team and not be afraid to push themselves forward, and take on highly important aspects of the role. They need to be able to keep on top of company accounts and not be afraid to challenge those if this is not being done.
• Achieve own goals and objectives and perform other job-related
• Manage and prioritise workload within own portfolio to meet predetermined deadlines
• Personally, promote and maintain relationships with internal and external key contacts
• Participate in meetings with clients and markets to build relationships, understand their issues, resolve problems and review working practices
Essential Skills & Requirements
• AAT or ACCA accountancy qualified or similar;
• A minimum of three years' experience of financial management;
• Good working knowledge of financial systems;
• Experience in preparation of budgets, management accounts and variance reports;
• Good level of communication and inter-personal skills;
• Excellent attention to detail;
HOURS OF WORK
40 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.