Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger - Financial Services Industry - Central London
Must have experience working within an Asset Management or Financial Services Company.
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 - Temporary Rolling 3 Month Contract
A boutique Asset Management company based in prestigious office in Piccadilly, London are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to support their day-to-day transactions, including expenses and purchase ledger.
This role will be responsible for processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices.
• Entering Purchase Invoices
• Processing Expense Claims
• Making Payments
• Creating sales Invoices
• Bank Reconciliations
• Updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
Experience & Skills Required:
• Must have experience using either Microsoft Dynamics GP or Concur
• Experience working in Financial Services
• Purchase Ledger experience
• Experience using Concur is desirable
• Experience of working in a fast pace and busy environment
• Ability to learn quickly
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.