7 months ago
JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant Manager
LOCATION: Bognor Regis, West Sussex
SALARY & BENEFITS: Depending on skills and experience
WORKING HOURS: Full Time – 9:15 - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
THE COMPANY: Hurst Managements are a Property Management / Investment Company based in Bognor Regis, West Sussex and is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant Manager to join their growing team.
THE ROLE: Your role, if successful of the Accounts Assistant Manager will be to assist in the day to day running of accounts and support with multiple company account technical processes within the property investment sector.
• Assisting with Payroll and VAT returns
• Reconciling multiple bank statements
• Data entry and cash inputting
• To assist with any insurance claims
• Other general Ad Hoc admin and accountancy tasks
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate must have a full AAT qualification or equivalent and must have worked in a similar type role. You must be able to undertake individual technical tasks as well as working as part of an established team. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key skills and experience essential:-
• Previous experience working in a similar type role is essential
• You must have an AAT qualification or equivalent.
• Must be able to carry out trial balance, Bank rec's, Creditor and debtors reconciliation
• Understand and manage accounting functions.
• Must be able to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Accounts Assistant Manager position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Job reference: GJ2279