about 1 year ago
PQ Accounts Assistant / Management Accountant - Portadown, County Armagh
Our client is a fashion company with many stores around UK. Their business is focused on young fashion clothing and footwear brands.
• Monthly management accounts preparation - fixed assets register maintenance & reconciliation, depreciation, prepayments, accruals and any other nominal procedures.
• Monthly bank reconciliations, VAT Returns, Intrastat submissions and other accounting duties such as quarterly returns and general interactions with their stores on a regular basis.
• Other activities within their group - you will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic and experienced team - flexibility will be required.
• Job may be suited to someone looking for a flexible role (reduced hours or part time working hours).
• At least 2 years experience in finance / similar role
• Strong IT / Microsoft Office skills
• High levels of enthusiasm
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience / knowledge of the retail industry
• Management Accounts preparation
What you get in Return
• Salary: Negotiable, to be confirmed.
• You will work with an expert and friendly team
• Worktime: 9-5.30, to be confirmed ( 40 hours weekly)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.