3 months ago
Accounts Assistant - London
Salary: £25,000 DOE
Key words: Accounts, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Sales Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Sage Line 50, Finance, Finance Analyst, financial data, payments, payroll
Our client is a London based, entertainment lighting and rigging hire company in the live events industry.
This integral role is a busy role within the Finance team, processing financial data to ensure that both staff and suppliers alike receive smooth and accurate payments.
Accounts Payable: Processing invoices and Purchase Orders
• Processing all received invoices including matching, batching, checking invoices to purchase orders.
• Credit Cards: Sending out statements, preparing analysis sheet, chasing missing receipts
• Processing all above including posting to accounting software (TAS)
Payroll (Sage 50) & Overtime
• Weekly payroll run.
• Setting up new casuals and processing leavers on Sage 50.
• Updating casual’s details on Casual Information for HR spreadsheet.
• Weekly payroll journal preparation and posting to TAS Books
• Monthly recording and Entering Employees Overtime hours into Time and Attendance System
• Processing Overtime Reports for Monthly Payroll run.
Processing staff Expenses
• Collecting all travel expenses forms via E-mails and hard copies
• Entering all expenses into the summary sheet and prepare staff list for BACS Payment
• Posting expenses to TAS Books and reconciling the accounts.
• Petty Cash
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Work experience in a similar Accounts role
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent
• Experience using Sage is desirable but training will be provided
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 18 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close