about 1 month ago
This employer are a London based firm of Technology Experts focused on excellence. Managing the IT Systems of hotels and commercial companies across 3 continents. Their knowledge and expertise lie in technology design and implementation for new builds and refurbishments, IT project management consultancy and managed services for existing hotels and businesses.
To provide Finance support to the projects team to ensure accurate and timely financial management.
The role will be based from their office near Liverpool St Station
- Process and prepare financial and business forms to check account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the director.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices.
- Review and adhere to department budgets.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports to ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients.
Educated to degree level in business, finance, accounting, or a related field; excellent mathematical skills; understanding of data privacy standards; integrity; honesty; customer-service skills; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; familiarity with business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.
Salary will be 18,000- 22,000. Provide required training along with support for working from home for particular days.
London. You will need to be able to work in a busy environment with deadlines to meet with the ability to work alone.
2 days ago
only 26 days until close