7 months ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently working in partnership with a modern, large & progressive company as they look to expand their friendly & supportive finance team with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant!
Reporting in to the Accounts Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the processing and maintenance of the Subcontractors, along with a range of additional & exciting finance related duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process high-volume subcontractor certificates
- Prepare the sub-contract ledger and produce payment runs
- Operate CIS regulations and apply to sub-contractor payments
- Set up and maintain sub-contractor accounts
- Liaise with sub-contractors and internal quantity surveyors to enable payments to be processed efficiently and on time
- Deal with queries from sub-contractors
- Process monthly CIS returns and send out monthly sub-contractor statements
- Reconcile sub-contractor statements
- Post up daily bank statements to accounts system
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Prepare sales invoices and applications for payment
- Process and cost petty cash expenses
- Ad-hoc accounts assistance
My client is also offering an outstanding benefits package including: 32 days holiday incl. bank holidays (rising to 34 days & the option to buy additional days), dress down Friday, Christmas shutdown, free onsite parking, private medical insurance, sickness cover, annual salary review, welcome box, onsite canteen providing fresh food daily + many, many more!!
My client is keen to hear from highly enthusiastic individuals seeking the opportunity to join a great team, working in an exciting, rewarding and challenging business environment!
If you would like further information on this position or like to progress with an application to the role, please call me as soon as possible!
28 days ago
only 9 hours until close
27 days ago
only 15 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close