4 months ago
JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant / Clerk
SALARY & BENEFITS: £18 - £22k dependant on experience
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30
Chiltern Distribution Ltd is a growing transport / logistics organisation. The head office is immediately filling various roles and we encourage those who may be qualified to apply.
The purpose of the role is to support the Management Accountant and assist with facilitating the accounts requirements for the company.
My client offers competitive salaries and benefits in an extremely active environment.
Key Responsibilities of an Accounts Assistant/Clerk to include:
• Processing all invoices received to the correct nominal codes
• Ensure that all preparation for the weekly payment run is undertaken including purchase ledger statement reconciliation
• Responsible for sending monthly statements
• Prepare and import all sales invoices
• Process all customer receipts through Sage accountancy software
• Responsible for all aspects of credit control inclusive of completing new supplier account forms, setting up new accounts and monitoring credit limits
• Accountable for incoming and outgoing post, distributing to the relevant member of staff
• General administration duties including filing, responding to emails and answering the telephone
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE.OTHER DUTIES MAY BE REQUIRED THAT ARE CONSIDERED REASONABLE FOR THE ROLE.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role with Sage 50 experience within the last 12 months and working towards/qualified to AAT Level 2 or above. You will need to possess effective communication and strong IT skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close