about 1 year ago
LOCATION: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant
SALARY & BENEFITS: £21,000 plus benefits
WORKING HOURS: Full Time Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch between 1 and 2 pm
THE COMPANY & ROLE: Are you an organised person who can work to tight deadline and has experience in carrying out Bank Reconciliation's, as well as general Bookkeeping duties?
Our client provides a property management service delivering reliable and efficient management expertise across the country, and now currently look to appoint a new Accounts Assistant to join their team based in the scenic setting of Campbell Park, in Milton Keynes. This role would suit an an individual who has excellent attention to detail and someone who can work with a small team in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
As an Accounts Assistant you working within a small friendly and established accounts team and will be responsible for the assisting with the management of a range of general accounts duties, bookeeping, and dealing with a high number of customer bank Accounts.
• Dealing with property management service charge and updating customer accounts
• Dealing with Bank reconciliation's
• Working to and forecasting budgets
• General Bookkeeping duties
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant role must be a highly organised person who can play close attention to detail and work in a fast paced role whilst under pressure and still meet deadlines. You will need to have previous experience in an Accounts Assistant role carrying out similar tasks stated above and will need to have good general bookkeeping skills. In addition, candidates should be smart in appearance, will need to be highly motivated, be excellent communicators, hold good general IT skills and will need to live in or be within commutable distance to Milton Keynes. Relevant qualifications would be great but it is jot essential if candidates can demonstrate suitable previous experience.
Key Experience / Characteristics preferred for the Accounts Assistant role :-
- Previous experience in bookkeeping, working to/forecasting budgets, and carrying out bank reconciliations essential
- Will need previous experience in an Accounts role
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organised
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a small team
- Mus be able to work in a high pressured role and work to deadlines
- Must be punctual, smart in appearance and have great interpersonal skills
- Must live in or be able to commute to Milton Keynes
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps