about 1 year ago
Accounts Assistant - Kendal, Cumbria
Salary: up to £27,000
Our client is a leading, independent chartered accountancy practice providing a wide range of business support services to organisations and individuals throughout the North of England and Southern Scotland.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive, commercial accounts professional with at least a couple of years Practice experience to join the team in Kendal.
This role will encompass all aspects of a busy professional practice. The successful candidate will be technically competent, keen to develop client relations, acting for a wide spectrum of individuals and businesses.
• Reconcile bank accounts to the general ledger and investigate variances
• Review bank accounts and to be responsible for allocating payments
• Assist in preparing journals for the monthly Management Accounts
• To carry out the reconciliation of accounts for the Balance Sheet, and Profit and Loss Accounts
• Process Supplier forms
• 2 years Practice experience (ideally)
• Must have high level of attention to detail
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal, across all levels within the business
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003