Bowker Blackburn BMW & MINI require a bright and capable Accounts Assistant with excellent organisation and communication skills to join their friendly team.
Your main duties will include:
- Daily banking including allocation and reconciliation of all receipts
- Reconciling and posting of daily bank statements
- Credit control
- Petty cash
- Month end bank reconciliations, control account reconciliations and monthly reporting
- BACS/cheque payments
- Purchase Ledger cover
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and have previous experience in a similar role. A working knowledge of CDK Drive DMS would be advantageous.
Working hours are 40 per week, Monday to Friday.
Benefits of working for this successful and award-winning retailer Group include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
By applying for any of our vacancies, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on the Bowker Motor Group website (see footer section). Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.