5 months ago
Reporting To: Finance Manager
Location: Churchill House, 17 Churchill Way, Cardiff, Wales CF10 2HH
Hours of Work: 09:00 - 17:30, 40 hours a week (1/2 hour lunch break)
Contract: Fixed term for 12 months
Our client is an independent, international consulting practice, providing globally integrated consulting services to the international mining and metals sector. The Group comprises approximately 1,500 staff, from 49 offices located in 22 countries. The European and Central Asian Consulting practices of the Group operate with over 275 staff from six consulting practices: two in the United Kingdom and one each in the Russia, Kazakhstan, Sweden and Turkey.
To provide accounts assistance to the accounts department working within a small team environment.
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Assist in Purchase Ledger.
• Assist with Sales Ledger.
• Data Input/ Data Processing
• Bank reconciliation
• Purchase /Sales accounts reconciliation
• Time sheet reconciliation
• Extensive use of Excel to perform a number of duties
• General support to the finance team with any ad hoc requests.
Essential Requirements of the role include:
• Relevant experience ideally gained within a professional services environment would be an advantage but not essential
• Strong knowledge of Excel & Accounts package/s
• Strong personal organisational skills and ability to work without direct supervision
• The ability to work accurately with attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team environment
• High level of confidentiality is crucial
Annual Salary: £18-23k depending on experience
Holidays: 29 calendar days per annum inclusive of bank and public holidays.
Associated Benefits Following Successful Completion of Probationary Period:
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Option to purchase Shares in company and Group.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be uploaded onto our clients candidate portal in order for them to consider you for the role.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close