We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant in New Milton, Hampshire. Both full-time and part-time applications will be considered for this role.
Our client is the leading UK provider and manufacturer of artificial grass and are proud suppliers to some of the world’s leading brands and they are looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to join their busy team.
As an Accounts Assistant, responsibilities will include:
• Amending and sending invoices to customers
• Generating credit notes and sending to customers
• Updating sales ledger with all incoming payments
• Investigate all discrepancies and debit note requests
• Debt collection chasing
• Maintain up to date communication notes on Sage
• Maintain the aged debtors report and analyse on a monthly basis with manager
• Monitor credit limits and adjust as and when appropriate
• Communicate internally with Sales Admin team of any internal discrepancies
• Send statements to customers on a monthly basis
• Update the purchase ledger with all incoming invoices/ credit notes from suppliers
• Prepare a monthly pay run report (to be signed off)
• Reconcile the purchase ledgers each month
• Ensure all supplier accounts are kept up to date
• Send remittance advice to the suppliers following pay run
• Make payments and records these in Sage
As an Accounts Assistant you must have some experience in an accounting environment and have a:
• Knowledge of software
• The ability to work on your own initiative and can work as part of a team
• Excellent Customer Service skills
Hours & Rewards
The salary for the role of Accounts Assistant would be £17,000 to £18,000 per annum and is either full time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm or our client can offer it part time Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm and the salary would be pro rata for this option.
How to apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accounts, ledger, purchase ledger, sales ledger, accounting, accounts assistant,