We have an excellent position available for an Accounts Assistant in Newhaven.
Our client has been established for 17 years and is a leading Asbestos Removal Company based on the south coast, covering London and the South of England.
As an Accounts Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
• Purchase Ledger
• Credit Control
• Dealing with customer receipts.
• Using Sage Line 50 Accounts and Sage 50 payroll
• Training will be given.
Essential Skills & Attributes
• Ability to liaise with clients and suppliers by telephone
• IT literate and knowledge of Word & Excel as a minimum
• Good written and oral communication skills.
For the role of Accounts Assistant there is on offer:
• A starting salary on offer of £20,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience
• The office is situated near the train station and there is a local bus route nearby
• Fully modernised office environment
• Large eating area
• Free parking
• A friendly helpful team, who would welcome a new member of staff.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
accounts assistant, bookkeeping, ledgers, aat, cima, acca