3 months ago
Sheffield, S3 8GW
Our client is a world leader in investment casting manufacturing and technology with fully automated plants in the US and India, round the clock production capability.
They provide customers with unmatched value, quality and service and produce complex investment castings that they supply to many large international OEM companies.
Our client has an excellent work culture and for the right candidate, can provide opportunities for learning, self development and career progression.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
• Good communication skills
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Ability to use Microsoft applications to a proficient standard, especially excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly motivated
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Priority Setting & Time Management
• Previous experience in accounts desirable
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the Accounts receivable
• Process purchase invoices on accounting software
• Process payroll using software package
• Monitor cash flow
• Process Journals for month end
• Assist Finance Manager in creating monthly management accounts
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Assist Finance Manager in Year-end processing
• General administrative duties
• Assisting team members with any ad-hoc duties
• Preferably working towards or completed AAT or equivalent
• We will provide full training for all roles above
Full time although part time may be considered
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close