5 months ago
Accounts Administrator - Independent Financial Advice Sector - Bolton
Key Words: Adviser Office (IRESS), Income Reconciliation, Management Reports, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Sheet Reconciliation, XERO online software
Our Client is a highly respected, independent financial advisory practice, based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
As a result of continued growth, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our Wealth Management division in Bolton.
To apply for this role you must have experience within the IFA environment.
The main responsibilities will include:
• Weekly bank reconciliations.
• Posting and matching revenue received during the month on Adviser Office.
• Producing management reports.
• Dealing with internal and external accounting queries.
• Updating cash sheet with bank entries and inputting to Adviser Office.
• Cash sheet reconciliation.
• Inputting supplier invoices onto XERO online software
• Experience in e-revenue and income reconciliation within Adviser Office
• Excellent working knowledge of Adviser Office (IRESS)
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Motivated to work using own initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English
• Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook
What we offer:
• Two full days per week (based on a 37.5 hour working week)
• Pension Scheme
• Death in Service cover
• 23 days holidays + bank holidays (pro-rated)
• Regular social events
• Structured personal development
• Free on-site parking
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
8 days ago
only 13 days until close