3 months ago
Starting at 21 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (up to 23 days + Bank hols after 2 years' service).
Private medical care available after qualifying period.
Job type: Permanent / Full Time (Part time applicants may be considered)
Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 7:30am- 4:00pm, Friday 7:30am to 2:00pm (Could be some flexibility with start / finish times).
Starting Salary: £22k -£27k (Depending on Experience).
They are a successful Sub-Contract Engineering company in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, supplying high quality components to a wide range of industries including Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Food, Medical and Motorsport.
They are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join our team on a permanent basis. This is a varied and interesting key role, working in a small and friendly office environment.
Duties of the Accounts Administrator include:
• Responsibility for maintaining sales and purchase ledgers using accounting software.
• Setting up payments via online banking for authorisation.
• Checking company bank statements and reconciling.
• Preparing and processing payroll using Sage Payroll.
• Processing VAT returns.
• Dealing with and maintaining general financial paperwork and filing.
• Credit control - chasing due payments and helping to resolve accounts queries.
• Ordering stationery and general office supplies as required.
• Answering telephones and liaising with customers and suppliers.
• Other general administrative activities.
• Previous bookkeeping / accounts administration experience essential.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel/Word).
• Good knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll / Accounting software.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills - able to communicate at all levels.
• Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
• Able to proactively work independently, self-motivated and a flexible team player.
'To apply for this Accounts Administrator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.'
12 days ago
only 16 days until close