6 months ago
Trading for 25 years, our client operates 50 petrol stations across the North of England and Scotland. The Company are now looking for a great personality to join their Admin / Accounts team their Head Office in Powburn near Alnwick.
The role of Accounts Administrator involves the day to day operation of the company's financial systems and assisting in data entry, mainly in Sage Line 50 Accounts.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Posting Purchase Ledger invoices
• Sales Ledger Postings
• Allocating Payments and Receipts
• Reconciling supplier accounts
• Reconciling bank accounts
• Credit control duties
• Answering the telephone
• General clerical duties and admin support
To be considered for the role, the company are looking for someone with the following:
• Good working knowledge of SAGE line 50 or similar accounting software
• Proficient with Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Excel and Word)
• A strong attention to detail
• A pleasant telephone manner
• Prioritise and multi-task
• Used to working in a varied office environment
• Be flexible in their approach to a varied role
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Powburn near Alnwick, Northumberland
JOB TITLE: Accounts Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: £20,000-£22,000 per year
WORKING HOURS: Full-time
20 days ago
only 8 days until close