We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Accounts Administrator in London.
Our client is a membership led organisation made up of individuals in the printing, publishing and media industries, who actively contribute to the strategic development of those industries whilst incorporating a strong element of charitable giving.
As Accounts Administrator you will assist the Finance & Business Director with routine Finance tasks mainly sage postings and related financial controls so experience in sage is essential.
As Accounts Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Keeping postings into Sage accounts package up to date – principally supplier invoices, client invoices and cash postings.
• Preparing regular supplier payment runs and liaise with suppliers over any invoice or payment queries.
• Reconcile bank accounts, complete banking and report on cash movements.
• Maintain spreadsheets to assist management reporting, including fixed assets, stock, prepayments, deferred income.
• Provide assistance to the charity administrator when necessary and undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Essential Skills & Attributes
As Accounts Administrator you must have:
• Experience of using Sage in a finance environment essential
• Excel experience
• Supplier payments and banking experience
• Planning and organising skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
Hours & Rewards
For the role of Accounts Administrator there is a salary on offer of £22,000 per annum pro rata, depending on hours worked. This is a part-time position and your working hours will be between 10 – 14 hours per week with flexibility on days and start times for the successful applicant.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sage, Accounts, Accounts Administrator, Office, Sage, Finance, Part-Time, Ledgers, aat, cima, acca