Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Kettering, Northamptonshire. An Accounts Administrator with credit control experience is needed to support their existing team, this role is initially for a fixed term contract of a minimum of 6 months but may turn in to a permanent role for the right person.
To provide accurate and timely efficient accounts support service for the Finance Team.
· Credit card Reconciliation.
· Sorting Sales Invoice Queries.
· Uploading invoices to on line portals.
· Collecting Sales invoices to process.
· Ensure professional relationship with customers by providing a full credit control function and ensure payments made on time and in full, highlighting any issues asap to the Financial Controller.
· Carry out any other reasonable ad-hoc duties that are deemed appropriate to your grade and level of role.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a background in accounts administration for a manufacturing company, confident with numbers, reconciliation and enjoys working as part of a team. Below is an overview:
· Previously worked as a Accounts Administrator
· Strong administrative skills
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong sense of integrity essential.
· Enthusiastic and confident with numbers
· Looking to join a dynamic and fast paced team
This client provides an excellent benefits package:
· 08:45am - 5:30pm (Mon-Fri - 37.5 Hours Week)
· 25 days holiday (pro rata)
· Free parking on site
Must be a self- starter able to work on initiative but able to ask when unsure. Must be a good communicator and team worker. If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.