Accounting Apprentice / Trainee Accountant - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford
Salary - Competitive
Our Client is a growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors, looking for a full-time trainee accountant to join their growing team.
Duties of the job include:
• Basic accounting functions
• Analysing and summarising client records and financial documents
• Business administration
• VAT Returns• Bookkeeping - Manually and on digital platform
• Accounts/ Tax return preparation
• General office and administrative duties
• Good time management
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
• Accounting experience and or part qualification (a plus)
Salary and Benefits:
• Apprentice / Trainee Salary (depending on previous experience and qualification)
• Full study package (initially for the AAT qualification but this can, for the right candidate, be extended to the ICAEW or ACCA qualification)
• 22 days' holiday plus bank holidays
• Support from an ACCA approved employer, with a proven track record of achieving exam success.
• Various bonus schemes available.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.