8 months ago
Accountant / Client Manager - Cheshire
Salary: Circa £35,000 DOE
Our Client, a growing accountancy and tax firm, are looking for an accountant in the role of a client manager. This is a hands-on role with Client management aspects. It is a junior manager role that reports into one of the partners.
Working primarily with our Client's company clients as well as a number of partnership and sole traders, the client manager will deal directly with the business owners and support the partners in delivering their services.
This is a varied, challenging and rewarding role, which would suit a qualified or 'qualified by experience' individual, the overriding factor being that they are capable of dealing 'hands on' with the general practice client accounting and taxation services that their Client delivers.
As well as direct communication with clients, the client manager will also work alongside other managers and trainees so good communication skills are essential
• Qualified Accountant (experience with general practice client accounting and taxation services)
• A practice based background is essential and the applicant will need to demonstrate that they are competent and experienced in accounts preparation, business and personal taxation.
• Experience in a client relationship management role
• Management experience required
• Experience with Xero / QB and other systems is a must
This is as excellent opportunity for someone seeking to progress their career with a company who have a proven background in developing individuals to their full potential.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.