8 months ago
Accountant / Assistant Manager - Chard
The Role & Company:
Our Client, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West, is looking for a Senior / Assistant Manager join our Client’s friendly, dynamic and results orientated team.
Our Client is looking for a Senior / Assistant Manager to join their Chard office to assist the Tax Manager with the completion of Tax Returns, Estate accounts, etc. This would be a varied role as it would also include the preparation accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships and as required VAT returns.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
• Practice experience is essential.
• AAT, P/Q or qualified ACA/ACCA : further training may be considered
• Good understanding of and interest in tax
• Good IT skills
• Good verbal and written communication
• Good knowledge of Xero or other cloud based software would be beneficial
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003