8 months ago
Qualified Accountant - Evesham
Salary:£30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
Benefits: Progressive and rewarding career with opportunities to regularly work with the Directors.
Our client is a highly respected, established accountancy firm which provides a full range of accounting, audit and business advisory services to a varied and interesting client base. Through their investment in people and leading edge technology our client built a widely held reputation over years for providing excellent accounting and business advice in an approachable and friendly way to individual clients and businesses, reflected in a wide range of services including strategic business planning and specialist tax advice.
Our client is seeking a focused and keen qualified Accountant to join their vibrant team in Evesham. This role is ideal for a Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) with experience of working in an accountancy firm and who would like to move into a fast-paced and friendly environment.
• Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs and Charities.
• Managing and overseeing Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
• Overseeing and getting involved in audit assignments
• Tax computations both personal and corporate
• Liaising with HMRC
• Arranging client meetings
• Assisting the Directors
• Assisting with the management of client files
• Training and developing our trainee accountants
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
• Previous experience of working in an accountancy firm
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and accounting software products.
• High standards of written and spoken communication are required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.