about 1 year ago
Account Representative : French speaker
Salary: £25k + bonus + benefits
• To enhance the customer experience by providing outstanding customer support and to maintain and expand customer base through active sales activities
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide outstanding customer support and to expediently respond to customer queries using chat software, telephone, email and Salesforce.
• Provide customers expert technical support and answer queries related to our products.
• Establish professional relationships with prospective clients and business partners, as well as maintain productive relationship with existing customers.
• Actively promote the company’s products to customers and prospective customers through all support and sales channels.
• Represent the company at live events (seminars & trade fairs)
• Assist in related projects, such as for marketing campaigns, conducting webinars, translations into target language, writing website content.
• Minimum undergraduate degree, preferably in Economics or Finance, or at least 2 years of relevant experience in the financial services sector.
• Fluent in target language and professional written standard.
• Very good written and spoken English (native or fluent).
• IT literate.
• Demonstrating professionalism and enthusiasm towards clients.
• Organised and able to handle high workload.
• Able to keep high working standards throughout.
• Confident and possessing solid negotiation and communication skills.
• Willing to travel on request and comfortable working on a shift rota.
• Experience with CRM databases e.g. Salesforce.
• Knowledge of MetaTrader 4 & 5 platforms or other trading platforms.
• Knowledge and interest in trading, FX and CFD markets and derivative products.
• CF30 qualified.
• Additional language skills (native or fluent only).