Crown Oil is a UK leading supplier of fuels, oils and lubricants and we need driven and focused Account Managers to help further our success.
In the role you will maintain and grow a business to business client portfolio of nationwide fuel and lubricant customers. Generating prospect leads, building trusting relationships and offering products and services, you will be responsible for full account management.
If you have 2 years recent office based sales, account management, sales support, lead generator, telesales or outbound sales role, we want to hear from you! A good educational background is also a must.
With a can do attitude and passionate about sales and account management, you will be a clear communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
Benefits of working at Crown Oil Ltd:
• Successful, profitable family owned and run company
• An excellent working environment
• Monday to Friday working week, leaving your weekends free!
• Sociable working hours (9am-5.30pm)
• Contributory Pension Scheme following a qualifying period
• An annual appraisal
• Staff morale building sessions
• 22 flexible holidays per year (plus statutory days)
• Free parking
This is a full-time, career building opportunity with full system, product and industry training. You will always be supported in this local family business!
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive:
• Training and Development within a niche industry
(Stand out from the crowd)
• Support to progress your career - both finically and in personal development (we all have different dreams)
• Pride of working for a company that values you as an individual - not a payroll number (When the director knows your name )
• Account retention – the larger your accounts base, the more profit you take home (Maldives anyone?)
• Flexible working hours - no evenings, weekends or public holidays
(When else are you going to splash the cash that you’ve earned)
• Commission in your control
(No moving of goals posts!)
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.