Southampton, Hampshire (office/field based, covering sites throughout the South)
About the Company
Our client is an internationally successful protective services and security provider. By combining cutting-edge technology with world-class security intelligence, their global network of experts cover every security risk.
With roots dating back to the 1930s, our client has seen – and been a part of – ground-breaking changes within the security industry. Now, they’re looking for an Account Manager to join them and provide a first-class service to their customer, BAE Systems.
- Salary of £37,000 per annum
- Car allowance (£7,200 per annum)
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay
- A broad range of company perks
- Work with one of the company’s key clients
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
In our client’s line of work, it is the little things that count. While these everyday acts of heroism might go unnoticed in society by many, they rarely miss them.
Your sense of integrity, security know-how and desire to serve makes up the core of who our client is as a company.
In this important role, you will help our client to achieve their vision of being the leading international company specialising in protective services based on people, technology and knowledge.
As an Account Manager, you’ll ensure that a high-quality security service is delivered to our client’s customer, BAE Systems.
Travelling to customer sites throughout the South, you’ll ensure that services are executed to the highest standards and customer satisfaction is achieved.
Specifically, you will:
- Build, develop and lead a team of Officers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Contract Managers
- Ensure that staff feel motivated and engaged in their role
- Develop an account plan that builds strong, long-lasting relationships
- Ensure that our client meets all requirements for the account
- Help the National Operations Manager to minimise indirect costs of the account
To be considered asan Account Manager, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of P&L accounting
- A high level of IT literacy
- An SIA frontline licence
- A full, clean driving licence
Experience of the following would be beneficial: IOSH, sales, portfolio management, technology solutions or risk management.
Other organisations may call this role Client Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Security Service Delivery Manager or Customer Relationship Manager.
The closing date for applications is the 8th October 2018.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as an Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week