We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to become an influential and key member of our client’s team based in London.
Our client is a market-leading, fast-growing, profitable software-as-a-service business in the property market and they are looking to scale up substantially over the next three years.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to help shape a critical part of our client’s commercial operations and drive the business to enterprise scale.
As an Account Manager, you will use a proactive approach to increase customer retention and contribute to the commercial growth of the company by identifying and growing revenue from an existing client base. Your responsibilities will include:
• Deepening and growing relationships with the company’s current and expanding client base
• Managing clients at different stages of the customer lifecycle
• Proactively engaging with clients to drive adoption, retention and expansion of products and services
• Effectively communicating the integral role that our client plays in lead generation and building a sales pipeline
• Providing internal feedback on how the company can better serve its customers
• Conducting regular business reviews and building relationships with executive-level client stakeholders; on-site presence and travel will be required
• Identifying and delivering revenue growth opportunities by introducing clients to new products and services that will benefit their business
• Increase client engagement by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
• Proactively identify client risk and mitigate client attrition
• Work closely with Management, Product and Engineering Teams to identify and track enhancement requests and bugs
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
To be successful in your application as Account Manager, you will need to have / be:
• 3+ years enterprise account management, consulting, and/or sales experience
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders, teams and senior executives
• Degree level or higher education qualification
• Qualifications or formal training in Customer Service, Communications or Business would be highly beneficial
• Goals and numbers driven, with a track record of driving KPI’s
• Able to manage multiple priorities with initiative and enthusiasm and work calmly under pressure
• A strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to understand business structures, functions, workflows, and business economics
• A creative, energetic and self-motivated go-getter who can operate independently and prioritise work efficiently
• An understanding of SEO and web based strategies (beneficial)
• Client-focused with a professional attitude and great presentation both virtually and face-to-face
• Organised and professional with a good sense of humour
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role with your CV application as any application without a cover letter will not be considered.
For the role of Account Manager there is an excellent salary on offer of £28,000 to £35,000 per annum depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Account Manager, Senior Account Manager