8 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group Business Support is currently supporting one of its key clients as they look to appoint an IT Analyst to be based in Sheffield.
To excel in this role you will need to be hands on and able to cope in a demanding environment. You will need previous experience in a fast paced environment and have knowledge SAP.
- Responsible for providing full site support across all systems
- Analysing and resolving problems and faults occurring in the operation of hardware and software
- Designing new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for the day to day upkeep of all hardware on site including remote user devices, analysing and resolving issues both hardware and software
- Management and delivery of projects as and when required by site or Group; Involving feasibility, design, budget approval, implementation and training
- Act as a point of contact for escalation of IT issues
- Write reports and present to middle and senior management at site
- Create and distribute management reports
- Carry out daily SAP book analysis - export queries and summarise in excel
- Provide IT support for QM, SD, MM, PP-PI, FI-CO modules within SAP R3
- Support and oversee Migration
-Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a Computer Science related discipline
-Minimum of 2 years' experience in end user support
-Experienced in supporting Microsoft packages
-SAP experience (SAP modules: QM, SD, MM, PP-PI, FI-CO)
-Proven track record of successfully contributing to projects and delivering IT solutions
-Previous experience in providing customer support and systems administration
-Experienced in successfully supporting end users through proactively identifying issues and providing solutions on a timely basis
-Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment preferred
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
-Business Support Jobs or Business Support Recruitment