Immediate Start - A 2nd Line IT Support, is required by my client based in Bedfordshire. My client is looking for a candidate with experience in troubleshooting and 2nd line IT support. You will need to have a good knowledge of Microsoft Navision - this is the system my client uses
You will be working Monday to Friday, 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM. The position is available on a temporary ongoing basis.
As 2nd Line IT Support, you will need to liaise with all departments within the business so strong customer service skills are required.
• Troubleshoot desktop and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software Incidents/problems Incident and problem management
• Supporting Users on both hardware and Software applications
• Install, maintain and support new applications
• Work to SLA’s for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s)
• Establishing a good working relationship with the business
• Keep up to date with advancements in technology
• Systems monitoring.
• Administer backups and restores
• Customer Service Experience.
• Experience of dealing directly with customers by telephone and email and F2F
• Strong IT skills with excellent knowledge Microsoft Navision.
• Hands on experience with hardware and software
For more information and to discuss this role in more details please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment
• Are you immediately available?
• Do you have strong customer service skills?
• Do you have excellent knowledge Microsoft Navision and worked with IT Support previously?